Axminster YFC to serve up another big breakfast
- Credit: Archant
Young farmers are hoping their annual event in The Guildhall will be another sizzling success
Axminster Young Farmers’ Club will be serving up tasty meals at its annual charity Big Breakfast on Sunday (March 25) at the town’s Guildhall from 9am to 2pm.
Members will be cooking and serving full English breakfasts, toast, tea, coffee and juice. Diners will also be able to help themselves to cereal, fruit and yoghurt. The cost is £7 for adults, £4 for children, everything included. There will also be a raffle and cake stall!
Last year the club served more than 330 breakfasts and raised more than £2,200 for charity.
This year’s chosen charities are Papworth Hospital Charity and ELF (Exeter Leukaemia Fund).
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the young farmers told the Midweek Herald: “Please come along and show your support. It would be great to raise even more money for these two great charities which have both helped people and families connected to Axminster YFC.”
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre