Axminster Young Farmers plan big breakfast
- Credit: Archant
Following the success of its fundraising Big Breakfast last year, Axminster Young Farmers’ Club (YFC) is planning another fry-up.
The team served up 270 meals and raised £1,900 for Parkinson’s UK in 2016.
This year’s Big Breakfast, in The Guildhall on Sunday, March 19, is in aid of Dementia UK.
YFC members will be cooking and serving full English breakfasts, toast, tea, coffee and juice from 9am to 2pm.
Diners will also be able to help themselves to cereal, fruit and yoghurt at an all inclusive cost of £7 for adults and £4 for children.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a raffle and cake stall.
“Everyone is welcome - don’t miss out,” say organisers.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Football in support of mental health
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
For more information, call Alice Gay on 07896 350748.