Axmouth Children's Theatre raises �800 for charity
AXMOUTH Children s Theatre donated �800 to charity following the success of a recent show.
AXMOUTH Children's Theatre donated �800 to charity following the success of a recent show.
Summer of Love 1966 and All That raised the money for Devon Air Ambulance through ticket sales and a raffle.
Writer and producer Malcolm Henty said: "The cast and I are obviously very pleased with the large amount we managed to raise over the two nights.
"The children have worked extremely hard rehearsing and putting the show together. They were all very keen to do it and their efforts have been well rewarded.
You may also want to watch:
"Personally they were a brilliant group to work - we had lots of fun along the way. Whatever we threw at them in the way of songs, etc, from the 60s, they also had a go at. They also contributed material themselves.
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 3 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 4 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 5 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 6 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 7 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 8 East Devon's new homes debate divides residents' opinions
- 9 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 10 Property of the Week: The Grove, Colyton