Axmouth chimney fire

Seaton Fire Station

Seaton Fire Station - Credit: Archant

Crews from Seaton and Colyton tackle the blaze at a property in Church Street

Firefighters from Seaton attended a chimney blaze at Church Street in Axmouth last night (Sunday, March 5). On arrival, crews requested the assistance of a second appliance from Colyton. Crews put the fire out using chimney gear, and checked and area and the adjoining property with a thermal imaging camera. Duty of care was left with the occupant.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus