B Sharp needs new recruits for Lyme Regis projects
- Credit: Archant
Charity is expanding its range of music making activities for children and young people across West Dorset and East Devon.
B Sharp - the music and enterprise charity - is looking to recruit freelance music leaders and trainees to work on Lyme Regis and Bridport projects.
The organisation is returning for its 2017/18 programme, offering a range of music making activities for children and young people across West Dorset and East Devon.
B Sharp is well known for delivering an exciting range of music activity to progress young people’s music skills and confidence from early years to adulthood.
It works in and out of school running projects that include early years, singing, music workshops and ensembles, gigs for young people to showcase their music and community events such as the Busking Festival and the Big Mix.
You may also want to watch:
B Sharp has a great team of young music leaders and professionals who work together to develop the programme with young people and the community. Many young people have gone on through B Sharp into the world of work often furthering their love of music as professionals.
Dan Blaker, a recent B Sharp alumni, said: “I gained a lot of experience of music tec and performance with B Sharp, which gave me confidence and inspired me to go onto study and get paid work in this field.”
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Football in support of mental health
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
B Sharp is currently recruiting new musicians, music leaders and young trainees who are interested work based practice, training and professional development to build their experience and CVs. For an informal conversation please contact Fran on 07968 177663 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo by: ROBERT GOLDEN