Baby gets head stuck in highchair, Seaton

PUBLISHED: 12:17 19 August 2010 | UPDATED: 12:31 19 August 2010

Emergency Fire Services

Emergency Fire Services


Fire brigade called to release two-year-old.

A TWO-year-old child got its head stuck in a highchair yesterday (Wednesday, August 18) in Seaton.

Firefighters were called to the address in Summersby Close at 6.15pm and used small tools to release the toddler.

If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald