Backing the move
Re: East Devon council proposed move
I, for one, am pleased that the district council could be moving to Honiton.
For a start it will be good for the local economy.
It will make it more central for others to get to in East Devon to deal with issues, and so we should get behind Councillor Paul Diviani.
Whatever he does, he will do what is right for East Devon in the 21st century.
You may also want to watch:
While I’m at it, Honiton British Legion - keep on fighting... contact the Queen.
Mr l Murphy
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 9 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 10 Wildwood Escot ready for a frighteningly good October half term