Badgers bounce back
First young members of the new St John Ambulance unit get an official welcome
THE first members of the reformed Seaton and Beer St John Ambulance Badgers are ready to earn their stripes after being officially welcomed into the fold.
County officer Kirt Ware congratulated the youngsters on helping to re-establish the unit at a ceremony last week.
The youth organisation is open to youngsters aged five to 10 and meets weekly at our St John Headquarters in Seaton.
Hobbies, crafts and first aid are among the activities undertaken by the Badgers, who pay 50p a week to take part.
To find out more call Badger leader Emily Miller on 01404 46965 or divisional superintendent Stefan Miller on 01297 23954.
- 1 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 2 Mum-to-be's relaxing holiday ends in baby being delivered at Devon resort
- 3 Campsite bid for farm to boost business
- 4 New homes released for sale in Seaton with help available for first time buyers
- 5 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 6 'A new era, and a new beginning for Honiton Town Council'
- 7 Careless charity shop donors are costing Devon Air Ambulance money
- 8 Information sought on fly-tipping incident in Honiton
- 9 Honiton slip to home defeat against brilliant Bovey
- 10 New £60,000 funding for Honiton play park