I have read with interest the views expressed with regard to the community centre. It was great to read some positive views, but why do we have to keep reading the same negative thoughts from the same people every time?
I have read with interest the views expressed with regard to the community centre. It was great to read some positive views, but why do we have to keep reading the same negative thoughts from the same people every time? People of Honiton must be sick of their negativity.
Honiton needs a special place to bring life to it, especially for the younger generation.
The community centre would be a place for all generations. It seems a few people have a very negative and selfish outlook.
Wake up people of Honiton, too much apathy and lack of energy is not good for the town. So, when the poll comes out, please vote positively for a facility to be proud of. Don't let a few spoil it for the thousands who live in Honiton.
You may also want to watch:
This debate has been going on for over 20 years; my goodness, we do move fast in Honiton.
Let's bring this dream to life. I know the sensible forward-thinking people of Honiton will vote for this facility, and let the negative people go back to sleep.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 7 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis