I have read with interest the views expressed with regard to the community centre. It was great to read some positive views, but why do we have to keep reading the same negative thoughts from the same people every time?
I have read with interest the views expressed with regard to the community centre. It was great to read some positive views, but why do we have to keep reading the same negative thoughts from the same people every time? People of Honiton must be sick of their negativity.
Honiton needs a special place to bring life to it, especially for the younger generation.
The community centre would be a place for all generations. It seems a few people have a very negative and selfish outlook.
Wake up people of Honiton, too much apathy and lack of energy is not good for the town. So, when the poll comes out, please vote positively for a facility to be proud of. Don't let a few spoil it for the thousands who live in Honiton.
You may also want to watch:
This debate has been going on for over 20 years; my goodness, we do move fast in Honiton.
Let's bring this dream to life. I know the sensible forward-thinking people of Honiton will vote for this facility, and let the negative people go back to sleep.
- 1 Racist graffiti daubed on The Volunteer pub in Honiton
- 2 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 3 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 4 Landscape firm wins award for work on new housing development
- 5 Closing of the rinks at Axminster Bowls
- 6 Property of the Week: Castle Hill, Seaton
- 7 Artists collaborate with council on next stage of town's art trail
- 8 Festival fishing in Torbay and Lyme Regis
- 9 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 10 Have your say on shape of future town development