Beach-goers taking spaces
THERE are times when you can t park in the Co-op car park in Seaton when visitors are here.
THERE are times when you can't park in the Co-op car park in Seaton when visitors are here.
In the past, they have parked up and taken their beach equipment from the boot and gone straight onto the beach, taking spaces up for hours and not spending a penny in the store.
I think it is a wonderful idea to have cameras, especially at busy times, like August and Bank holidays.
I'm sure they could be turned off at night.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 7 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 8 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 9 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 10 Football in support of mental health