Beach-goers taking spaces
THERE are times when you can t park in the Co-op car park in Seaton when visitors are here.
THERE are times when you can't park in the Co-op car park in Seaton when visitors are here.
In the past, they have parked up and taken their beach equipment from the boot and gone straight onto the beach, taking spaces up for hours and not spending a penny in the store.
I think it is a wonderful idea to have cameras, especially at busy times, like August and Bank holidays.
I'm sure they could be turned off at night.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 7 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 8 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 9 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 10 Premier League contract for local footballer