Beach-goers taking spaces
THERE are times when you can t park in the Co-op car park in Seaton when visitors are here.
THERE are times when you can't park in the Co-op car park in Seaton when visitors are here.
In the past, they have parked up and taken their beach equipment from the boot and gone straight onto the beach, taking spaces up for hours and not spending a penny in the store.
I think it is a wonderful idea to have cameras, especially at busy times, like August and Bank holidays.
I'm sure they could be turned off at night.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 2 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 3 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 4 Hot form in the heat at Axe Cliff
- 5 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 6 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 7 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 8 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 9 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 10 Beachgoers share moment of wonder