Beads prove popular at Honiton Craft Club
Trendy bracelets made by members.
Committee member Jean Donald led a beading workshop at the August meeting of Honiton Craft Club today (Wednesday).
Members were given the opportunity to make a wide variety of jewellery pieces during the morning.
Tri and memory wire bracelets proved the most popular, because of their brightly coloured beads, and many members chose to make them for their young granddaughters.
Necklaces and earrings were favourites with other members.
The next meeting of the craft club will take place at Honiton Methodist Church from 10am to noon on Wednesday, September 28.
A talk and open discussion on tapestry, cross stitch, patchwork and quilting will be led by Brian Hughes.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 6 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 Internal bowls battle in national competition
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight