Bedroom fire in Axminster

PUBLISHED: 15:55 10 February 2012 | UPDATED: 16:02 10 February 2012

�

Archant

Woman treated for shock.

An elderly woman was treated for shock following a fire in Axminster.

Firefighters from Axminster and Colyton were called to a property in Lyme Road, this morning at 10.03am, where a first floor bedroom was found alight.

A hose reel was used to extinguish the fire.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald