Beviss and Beckingsale named as festival sponsor
Firm will play a major part in the inaugural Honiton Wine Festival.
Beviss and Beckingsale has been named as the main sponsor of the inaugural Honiton Wine Festival.
The firm of solicitors, which has branches across East Devon, joins the other sponsors of the July 28 event, including Roger Hemming Estate Agents and Alchemy Systems.
Around forty English wines will available to taste on the day. All profits from the event will be given to local charities.
Nigel Reeve, of festival organisers Marketing West, said: “We have been looking for a local firm to be the main sponsor. Beviss and Beckingsale is ideal as it is well known in the area and is actively involved in supporting the local community.
You may also want to watch:
“The firm will now join our organising committee and will have a major input into what looks like being a great event.”
Zoe Gaitskell, a partner at Beviss and Beckingsale, said: “We are very pleased to be able to support the festival and anticipate it will assist in promoting Honiton as a centre for quality locally sourced produce and services.”
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 6 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 7 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 8 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 9 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 10 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
To find out more about the festival call Nigel Reeve of Marketing West on 01308 861606.