Beviss and Beckingsale named as festival sponsor
Firm will play a major part in the inaugural Honiton Wine Festival.
Beviss and Beckingsale has been named as the main sponsor of the inaugural Honiton Wine Festival.
The firm of solicitors, which has branches across East Devon, joins the other sponsors of the July 28 event, including Roger Hemming Estate Agents and Alchemy Systems.
Around forty English wines will available to taste on the day. All profits from the event will be given to local charities.
Nigel Reeve, of festival organisers Marketing West, said: “We have been looking for a local firm to be the main sponsor. Beviss and Beckingsale is ideal as it is well known in the area and is actively involved in supporting the local community.
You may also want to watch:
“The firm will now join our organising committee and will have a major input into what looks like being a great event.”
Zoe Gaitskell, a partner at Beviss and Beckingsale, said: “We are very pleased to be able to support the festival and anticipate it will assist in promoting Honiton as a centre for quality locally sourced produce and services.”
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 3 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 4 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 5 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 8 Riding through the lockdown restrictions
- 9 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 10 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
To find out more about the festival call Nigel Reeve of Marketing West on 01308 861606.