Beviss and Beckingsale named as festival sponsor
Firm will play a major part in the inaugural Honiton Wine Festival.
Beviss and Beckingsale has been named as the main sponsor of the inaugural Honiton Wine Festival.
The firm of solicitors, which has branches across East Devon, joins the other sponsors of the July 28 event, including Roger Hemming Estate Agents and Alchemy Systems.
Around forty English wines will available to taste on the day. All profits from the event will be given to local charities.
Nigel Reeve, of festival organisers Marketing West, said: “We have been looking for a local firm to be the main sponsor. Beviss and Beckingsale is ideal as it is well known in the area and is actively involved in supporting the local community.
“The firm will now join our organising committee and will have a major input into what looks like being a great event.”
Zoe Gaitskell, a partner at Beviss and Beckingsale, said: “We are very pleased to be able to support the festival and anticipate it will assist in promoting Honiton as a centre for quality locally sourced produce and services.”
- 1 Council on the lookout for site of new East Devon town
- 2 Fundraising plea for Honiton community hub
- 3 Dalwood country fair this August
- 4 Proposals for new solar farm off land near A30
- 5 Green flag award for four East Devon parks
- 6 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 7 Man released on bail after Dunkeswell accident
- 8 Could Devon councils be set for unitary shake up?
- 9 Dog show to raise vital funds for Devon Air Ambulance and Blue Cross
- 10 Dracula at Seaton - something to sink your teeth into this summer
To find out more about the festival call Nigel Reeve of Marketing West on 01308 861606.