Beviss & Beckingsale expands to centre of Honiton
- Credit: Archant
The law firm has recently taken over the entire ground floor of The Manor House, in High Street.
The recruitment of experienced property solicitor Richard Glanville has helped law firm Beviss & Beckingsale expand to the centre of Honiton.
The firm has recently taken over the entire ground floor of The Manor House, in High Street, and appointed new solicitors to boost its presence in Honiton. It has taken on property solicitor Richard and a specialist in wills probate and trusts to underpin its private client team.
Mark Ollier, the firm’s senior partner, says: “We regard Honiton as a key location for the expansion of legal services to new and established clients.
“With easy parking right behind the building, we’re a serious alternative to Exeter for people in East Devon and towns like Cranbrook who need the services of a solicitor.
You may also want to watch:
“The additional ground-floor presence means that more of our staff are immediately on hand in Honiton.”
Mr Ollier added that more ‘exciting recruitments’ are in the pipeline. The firm, which also has offices in Axminster, Seaton and Chard, helps both individuals and businesses with a wide range of legal services.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
These include land and property, wills, administration of estates, family law and litigation.