Bid now for fantastic gifts
A BIG thank you to all those who supported our event to raise money for Children s Hospice South West. Despite a low turnout, those who came were enthusiastic and we were really pleased with the result.
A BIG thank you to all those who supported our event to raise money for Children's Hospice South West.
Despite a low turnout, those who came were enthusiastic and we were really pleased with the result.
We've raised �770 so far. We'd like to publicly thank Andrew Luxton, from Stags, for being our cheerful auctioneer and huge thanks have to the Royal British Legion, Honiton, for providing the venue.
Thanks also to all the traders, big and small, for donating items and services.
You may also want to watch:
You've been fantastic and your generosity enabled this to happen.
Two brilliant items didn't meet their reserve:
- 1 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 4 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 5 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Helping others through your own experience can be a valued skill
- 10 Vintage cars grace Wiscombe Park
1 A Lions' HSBC rugby shirt signed by Gareth Edwards. (size large). Minimum bid: �100.
2 A half-day at Devon Fire and Rescue Service at Clyst St Lawrence (there is a minimum age limit of 11). Have a chance to see and do what training our firemen go through. Minimum bid: �45.
Submit your highest bid, with daytime contact details, to HSBC Honiton by November 4.
and everyone at