Bid now for fantastic gifts
A BIG thank you to all those who supported our event to raise money for Children s Hospice South West. Despite a low turnout, those who came were enthusiastic and we were really pleased with the result.
A BIG thank you to all those who supported our event to raise money for Children's Hospice South West.
Despite a low turnout, those who came were enthusiastic and we were really pleased with the result.
We've raised �770 so far. We'd like to publicly thank Andrew Luxton, from Stags, for being our cheerful auctioneer and huge thanks have to the Royal British Legion, Honiton, for providing the venue.
Thanks also to all the traders, big and small, for donating items and services.
You may also want to watch:
You've been fantastic and your generosity enabled this to happen.
Two brilliant items didn't meet their reserve:
- 1 New independent store opens in town's high street
- 2 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 3 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 4 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 5 Pennies from heaven! Crowds prove it's still the hottest ticket in town
- 6 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 7 Amazing ultra challenges for Axe Valley Runners
- 8 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun
- 9 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 10 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
1 A Lions' HSBC rugby shirt signed by Gareth Edwards. (size large). Minimum bid: �100.
2 A half-day at Devon Fire and Rescue Service at Clyst St Lawrence (there is a minimum age limit of 11). Have a chance to see and do what training our firemen go through. Minimum bid: �45.
Submit your highest bid, with daytime contact details, to HSBC Honiton by November 4.
and everyone at