Big interest in Honiton Wine Festival
Larger marquee required for local produce stands.
TRICKY Cider, Exeter Brewery, Dragons Pizza and Fancy That Cakes are among the standholders confirmed for Honiton Wine Festival.
A comprehensive list of participants was published by the festival’s organisers last week.
Included were wine producers Yearlstone, Pebblebed and Sharpham.
“We are delighted with the response from local businesses,” said event organiser Nigel Reeve, of Marketing West. “In fact, we had to increase the size of our local produce marquee due to demand.”
Mr Reeve is still keen to hear from potential sponsors and local produce businesses. There are just two sponsorship opportunities left for the July 28 event. For further information, call Mr Reeve on 01308 861606.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 There are troubling consequences for all of us in this real life satire
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Village fundraisers are rewarded as new play park opens
- 5 Lions quick on the draw to maintain fundraising mission
- 6 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 7 Lord Lieutenant leads county charity’s 60th anniversary salute
- 8 7 cosiest pubs in East Devon
- 9 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 10 Lacemaker whose skills were admired by the Royal family