Birthday party fit for a queen in Honiton
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A special tea party will be held at a Honiton retirement lodge to mark the Queen’s 90th birthday.
Churchill Retirement Living is inviting owners and prospective purchasers to join them at Holyshute Lodge on Thursday, May 12, from 2pm to 4pm.
Visitors and owners will be treated to a party fit for a queen, enjoying tea, coffee, traditional English finger sandwiches and a selection of scones served with clotted cream and strawberry jam.
Lauren Amirmadhi, regional marketing executive at Churchill Retirement Living, said: “Our tea party at Holyshute Lodge is not only an opportunity for people in Honiton to celebrate the Queen’s landmark birthday with us, but is also a chance for us to say thank-you to our owners for choosing Churchill Retirement Living.
“There will be a host of treats on offer so we would like to see as many people as possible from the area coming along to the party. It’s also the ideal opportunity for those seeking the retirement property in Honiton to visit the Lodge and see what it has to offer.”
You may also want to watch:
For more, call 01404 808 428 or visit www.churchillretirement.co.uk
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery