Blackadder returns to the stage in Axminster
- Credit: Archant
Axminster Drama Club will be staging four episodes from the BBC series of Blackadder.
Members of Axminster Drama Club will soon be ready to stage four episodes from the BBC comedy Blackadder.
Director Leigh Conley has selected two episodes from Blackadder II, which are set during the reign of Queen Elizabeth I and two episodes from the third series, set in
For thos who know the programme, the episodes chosen are Bells and Money, from Blackadder II, and Ink and Incapability and Sense and Senility, from Blackadder the Third.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the cast are in the last stages of rehearsing the production, which is due to be put on at the Guildhall, in Axminster, on Friday, February 21 and Saturday, February 22.
The production team has been working to create the set and make the costumes for the period pieces, with a range of inventive ideas being brought in to provide the audience with an entertaining experience.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon
Tickets, priced £9, are available from Archway Bookshop, in Church Street or online at www.ticketsource.co.uk/axminster-drama-club