Blooming Great Tea Party date set, Axminster
AXMINSTER Tool Centre staff are holding a Blooming Great Tea Party in aid of charity.Rosie Beer and Madi Breach are organising the event at The Church Rooms, Minster Green, in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care.The charity helps provide free care to patie
AXMINSTER Tool Centre staff are holding a Blooming Great Tea Party in aid of charity.
Rosie Beer and Madi Breach are organising the event at The Church Rooms, Minster Green, in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care.
The charity helps provide free care to patients with terminal cancer and other illnesses, in the comfort of their own homes or one of the charity's hospices.
Rosie said: "We'd like to invite everyone to our Blooming Great Tea Party to help raise funds for Marie Curie Cancer Care. It's going to be a fantastic event and a great way to get together with friends old and new. The more money we raise, the more free care Marie Curie Nurses can provide to people with a terminal illness."
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place on July 17, at 2.30pm, in The Church Rooms, Minster Green, Axminster.
If you would like to hold your own tea party, please call 08700 340 040 or visit www.mariecurie.org.uk/teaparty for your free Blooming Great Tea Party fundraising pack.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 3 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
To get help from the Marie Curie Nursing Service, talk to your GP, district nurse or discharge nurse. For more information, please visit: www.mariecurie.org.uk.