Blooming Great Tea Party date set, Axminster
AXMINSTER Tool Centre staff are holding a Blooming Great Tea Party in aid of charity.Rosie Beer and Madi Breach are organising the event at The Church Rooms, Minster Green, in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care.The charity helps provide free care to patie
AXMINSTER Tool Centre staff are holding a Blooming Great Tea Party in aid of charity.
Rosie Beer and Madi Breach are organising the event at The Church Rooms, Minster Green, in aid of Marie Curie Cancer Care.
The charity helps provide free care to patients with terminal cancer and other illnesses, in the comfort of their own homes or one of the charity's hospices.
Rosie said: "We'd like to invite everyone to our Blooming Great Tea Party to help raise funds for Marie Curie Cancer Care. It's going to be a fantastic event and a great way to get together with friends old and new. The more money we raise, the more free care Marie Curie Nurses can provide to people with a terminal illness."
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place on July 17, at 2.30pm, in The Church Rooms, Minster Green, Axminster.
If you would like to hold your own tea party, please call 08700 340 040 or visit www.mariecurie.org.uk/teaparty for your free Blooming Great Tea Party fundraising pack.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 New independent store opens in town's high street
- 3 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 4 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 5 Pennies from heaven! Crowds prove it's still the hottest ticket in town
- 6 Amazing ultra challenges for Axe Valley Runners
- 7 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 8 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun
- 9 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 10 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
To get help from the Marie Curie Nursing Service, talk to your GP, district nurse or discharge nurse. For more information, please visit: www.mariecurie.org.uk.