Bo Peep finds her sheep
Farmer Helen Hawkins reunited with stray animals.
Farmer Helen Hawkins has been reunited with her sheep, which flocked to pastures new last week - the Heathfield estate in Honiton.
Amused residents in Redwood Close and Cherry Close could hardly believe their eyes when they looked out of their windows and saw sheep nibbling their lawns.
Marueen MacGragor was so tickled she took a photograph of the visitors taking a fancy to a bush in her garden.
“We informed the local police - to see if Bo Peep had phoned in,” she said.
Bo Peep is, in fact, local farmer Halen Hawkins, of Cuasley Farm, Feniton.
She rents a field near the estate and was, yes, soon reunited with her sheep.
- 1 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 2 Date reportedly set for Tiverton and Honiton by-election
- 3 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 4 Chard youngsters overcome fears and make memories at activity centre
- 5 Recycled toy shop's kind gesture to Ukrainian families
- 6 Grantchester star and former Colyton Grammar student Tom Brittney goes ‘back to school’
- 7 Talaton gardens re-opens for the summer
- 8 Biker killed in Devon crash named
- 9 Gang responsible for bringing a kilo of drugs into Devon jailed for 23 years
- 10 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
Photograph of Helen kindly supplied by the Hawkins family.