Bo Peep finds her sheep
Farmer Helen Hawkins reunited with stray animals.
Farmer Helen Hawkins has been reunited with her sheep, which flocked to pastures new last week - the Heathfield estate in Honiton.
Amused residents in Redwood Close and Cherry Close could hardly believe their eyes when they looked out of their windows and saw sheep nibbling their lawns.
Marueen MacGragor was so tickled she took a photograph of the visitors taking a fancy to a bush in her garden.
“We informed the local police - to see if Bo Peep had phoned in,” she said.
Bo Peep is, in fact, local farmer Halen Hawkins, of Cuasley Farm, Feniton.
She rents a field near the estate and was, yes, soon reunited with her sheep.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 6 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 Internal bowls battle in national competition
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
Photograph of Helen kindly supplied by the Hawkins family.