Boogie Bass Bugs triumph at Topsham Carnival
Honiton carnivalites start illuminated season on a high.
BOOGIE Bass Bugs, from Honiton, have triumphed at Topsham Carnival.
The walking dance group took first place in its class and the coveted best overall title.
In their third season, the Bugs have become a familiar sight on the carnival scene.
You can see them next at Seaton Carnival.
You may also want to watch:
The bugs will also be providing street entertainment, on behalf of Honiton Town Council, when the Tour of Britain passes through Honiton on Tuesday, September 14.
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 5 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 6 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 9 Clyst Valley park is part of Exmouth to Exmoor national trail vision
- 10 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations