Boogie Bass Bugs triumph at Topsham Carnival
Honiton carnivalites start illuminated season on a high.
BOOGIE Bass Bugs, from Honiton, have triumphed at Topsham Carnival.
The walking dance group took first place in its class and the coveted best overall title.
In their third season, the Bugs have become a familiar sight on the carnival scene.
You can see them next at Seaton Carnival.
You may also want to watch:
The bugs will also be providing street entertainment, on behalf of Honiton Town Council, when the Tour of Britain passes through Honiton on Tuesday, September 14.
- 1 Honiton supermarket reopens bigger and better
- 2 Seaton salutes its green-fingered garden winners
- 3 Bikers take the limelight at Wiscombe Park
- 4 Lions defy effects of pandemic and give £17,000 to good causes
- 5 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 6 Nursing home enjoys great outdoors with family barbecue
- 7 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 8 Academy community opens doors for young people in its care
- 9 Latest from the Devon Women's Football League
- 10 Open invitation to help save church for the community