Bovis Homes aids Axminster Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Housebuilders donate a further £3,800 to the League of Friends
Bovis Homes’ fundraising for Axminster Hospital League of Friends has now reached £7,800.
Presenting the latest donation, regional marketing manager Stacey Banfield said: “We are delighted to be able to donate this amount to such a worthy cause.
“We’ve been supporting this charity for a few years now and the work they do is fantastic and fundamental to many in the Axminster community.”
A spokesperson for Axminster Hospital League of Friends said: “We were elated at the end of 2017 with a £4,000 donation and are equally thrilled by the continued support from Bovis Homes with a further donation of £3,800.”
You may also want to watch:
Despite the loss of its community beds Axminster Hospital continues to thrive with its extensive outpatient services.
Bovis Homes has pledged to give funds to the League of Friends for every reservation at its Cloakham Lawns development in Axminster.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 4 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 7 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 8 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
“Axminster Hospital benefits the whole of the community and we were keen to help. Cloakham Lawns is such a popular location, so we’re delighted to provide this continued support,” added Stacey.
Cloakham Lawns, situated on the edge of Axminster, offers a range of two to five-bedroom homes, in a range of styles and layouts.