Boy trapped in sweet machine

PUBLISHED: 10:51 19 April 2012 | UPDATED: 16:01 19 April 2012

�

Archant

Toddler rescued after getting his hand stuck in a sweet machine.

A toddler got himself into a sticky situation after getting his hand stuck in a sweet machine.

Firefighters from Sidmouth were called to the incident at the Cannon Inn, in Newton Poppleford, yesterday (Wednesday), at 1.27pm.

The three-year-old’s hand was released uninjured using small tools.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald