Brainwave reopens in Seaton
Customers flock to see charity shop’s transformation.
SHOPPERS were lining up in the street ready for the grand reopening of Brainwave in Seaton.
The charity shop opened its doors for the first time at the resort’s late night Christmas shopping event on Friday following a dramatic transformation.
Shop supervisor Carl Matthews and sales assistant Lily Farrington have been busy for the past week making last minute preparations, including painting the shop’s interior and restocking shelves.
He said: “The reopening has gone very well. We are over the moon with how it has gone.
You may also want to watch:
“I am shocked at how busy we have been. Customers were queuing up outside the door.”
Anyone interested in volunteering or making a donation is urged to call Brainwave on (01297) 625817 or visit the shop.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 6 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 9 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 10 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op