Brave ladies undress for See The Future calendar
- Credit: Archant
A group of brave women have got behind the Honiton-based charity See The Future and a range of props to raise money.
The group undressed for a calendar to try to raise funds for the charity that promotes good eye care.
Mandy Kemp, who was involved in the project, said: “Inspired by The Calendar Girls, we have produced a See The “Naked” Future calendar for 2019.
“Several ladies of all ages, shapes and sizes got their kit off for a photo shoot in each of the business premises.”
The project had the backing of 12 businesses. These were Stitched Up, Peter Betteridge (The Bed Expert), Complete Meats, Harts of Honiton, Body Therapy, Lingerie Shop, The Honiton Wine Bar, The Happy Humbug, Red Homes Estate Agents, Deer Park Country House, George’s Magic and Holy Trinity.
You may also want to watch:
See the Future was set up by Leanne Herrett to fund research to help treat sight-threatening diseases and to promote the importance of having a regular eye test.
The calendar is on sale at a cost of £5, at these outlets - Body Therapy, The Honiton Wine Bar, Beauty By Bev, Complete Meats or Stitched Up, or visit www.seethefuture.co.uk
For more East Devon Resident features, click here.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 5 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis