Breaking news: Police blitz on parking at Exeter Airport Business Park
BOSSES of firms at Exeter Airport Business Park believe the estate s roads are being used by a firm offering secure parking for those going on holiday from the airport.
BOSSES of firms at Exeter Airport Business Park believe the estate's roads are being used by a firm offering secure parking for those going on holiday from the airport.
Police are currently at the scene, issuing tickets for vehicles parked on pavements and too close to junctions.
Workers arrived on the estate this morning (Monday) to find roads choc-a-bloc with cars.
It is understood by this newspaper that the vehicles may have been left there without the knowledge of their owners.
You may also want to watch:
If this is true, Devon Trading Standards could be called in to investigate the firm behind the parking scheme.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Seaton Gateway opens after revamp
- 3 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 4 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 5 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 6 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 7 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 8 Pink and blue on the Honiton greens
- 9 Lottery millionaire helps support big beach clean-up
- 10 Steve and Dee hand over foodbank role to new manager