Breaking news: Police blitz on parking at Exeter Airport Business Park
BOSSES of firms at Exeter Airport Business Park believe the estate s roads are being used by a firm offering secure parking for those going on holiday from the airport.
BOSSES of firms at Exeter Airport Business Park believe the estate's roads are being used by a firm offering secure parking for those going on holiday from the airport.
Police are currently at the scene, issuing tickets for vehicles parked on pavements and too close to junctions.
Workers arrived on the estate this morning (Monday) to find roads choc-a-bloc with cars.
It is understood by this newspaper that the vehicles may have been left there without the knowledge of their owners.
If this is true, Devon Trading Standards could be called in to investigate the firm behind the parking scheme.
- 1 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 2 Upheaval at Honiton Town Council as six members walk out of meeting and resign
- 3 'People are now too smart to fall for Tory culture wars...'
- 4 Sophie sacrifices waist-length hair for charity
- 5 Property of the Week: Thorn Cottage, Stockland
- 6 Met office weather warning for fog TONIGHT
- 7 Chris reminisces on his earliest memories from the 1980s
- 8 Missing 21 year old from Honiton FOUND
- 9 Four Devon locations make 'worst places to live' list for 2022
- 10 Looking back on local football in the Devon & Exeter League