Breaking news: Police blitz on parking at Exeter Airport Business Park
BOSSES of firms at Exeter Airport Business Park believe the estate s roads are being used by a firm offering secure parking for those going on holiday from the airport.
BOSSES of firms at Exeter Airport Business Park believe the estate's roads are being used by a firm offering secure parking for those going on holiday from the airport.
Police are currently at the scene, issuing tickets for vehicles parked on pavements and too close to junctions.
Workers arrived on the estate this morning (Monday) to find roads choc-a-bloc with cars.
It is understood by this newspaper that the vehicles may have been left there without the knowledge of their owners.
You may also want to watch:
If this is true, Devon Trading Standards could be called in to investigate the firm behind the parking scheme.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 4 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 5 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 6 Keeping in time with the rest of the country
- 7 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 8 Town group marks national u3a day in style
- 9 Summer has arrived at Honiton Golf Club
- 10 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes