BREAKING NEWS: Prime Minister visits East Devon
David Cameron accompanied by Hugo Swire MP in Branscombe.
THE Prime Minister, David Cameron, has been enjoying a leisurely visit to East Devon today (Friday).
Mr Cameron was spotted by holidaymakers enjoying the scenery at Branscombe this afternoon.
He was accompanied by Hugo Swire, the Conservative MP for East Devon.
Metroplitan Police officer Paul Webb, 46, was visiting Branscombe with his partner, Carol Barker, 40, when they noticed Mr Cameron at The Sea Shanty beach cafe.
You may also want to watch:
“Paul went over and introduced himself,” said Ms Barker.
“The Prime Minister was quite approachable for conversation.”
- 1 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 2 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 3 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 4 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 5 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Helping others through your own experience can be a valued skill
- 8 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 9 Vintage cars grace Wiscombe Park
- 10 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
Ms Barker, from Essex, said Mr Cameron looked as though he was enjoying a break in relaxing surroundings.