Breaking News: Robbery in Colyton
Police appeal for witness after �3,050 is stolen.
Police are appealing for witnesses following a street robbery in Colyton.
Two men attacked a man in Kings Street at around 10.25am yesterday and stole a Lloyds bank cloth money bag containing �3,050.
There was a struggle when the two men tried to take the bag from the victim and one of the suspects is believed to have struck the victim’s hand, causing him to release the cloth bag.
The suspects ran off along the Church path across St Andrews Orchard, into Rosemary Lane, onto Greenbridge and then turned right into Station Road before disappearing.
One of the men was wearing a plain blue hoodie and dark blue tracksuit bottoms with trainers and is thought to be between 24 and 25 years old.
The other male, who is believed to have hit the victim, was wearing a grey hoodie with four lines running across the front and shoulder with dark tracksuit bottoms and trainers.
- 1 River Cottage Kitchen now open again at out-of-town HQ
- 2 Pub of the year Axminster Inn crowned
- 3 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 6 Honiton author release new sci-fi drama book
- 7 Why are we constantly waiting?
- 8 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 9 Giving the Monarchy a bad name...
- 10 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
Anyone with information is urged to contact DS Ryan Doyle or A/DS Amanda Rowe via 08452 77 444 quoting crime reference KN/11/294 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.