Breaking news: Sara Randall Johnson made an Honorary Alderman
Eight new Aldermen - Sara Randall Johnson, Vivienne Ash and Mike Green among them.
East Devon District Council is to make Honorary Aldermen out of eight former councillors.
The title honour recognises their eminent service to the community.
The eight nominees received the backing of councillors at a meeting last night (Wednesday).
Vivienne Ash (Honiton)
Ray Franklin (Budleigh Salterton)
- 1 Bestiality video found on jailed drug dealer's phone
- 2 'Graffiti vandals' target Honiton skate park
- 3 Motorcyclist dies after crash on A35 near Axminster
- 4 Taxidermy alligator set to go under the hammer in Honiton
- 5 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 6 Devon's newest MP raises issue of rural fuel duty in parliament
- 7 50 years since Ugandan Asians were resettled in Honiton
- 8 Serious accident closes A35 in both directions
- 9 Delays on Sidmouth road for Devon County Show
- 10 Plan for 18-METRE 5G mast in Honiton submitted
Mike Green (Seaton)
Ann Liverton (Sidmouth)
Graham Liverton (Sidmouth)
Bob Peachey (Clyst Valley)
Tony Reed (Sidmouth)
Sara Randall Johnson (Whimple)