Breaking news: Sara Randall Johnson made an Honorary Alderman
Eight new Aldermen - Sara Randall Johnson, Vivienne Ash and Mike Green among them.
East Devon District Council is to make Honorary Aldermen out of eight former councillors.
The title honour recognises their eminent service to the community.
The eight nominees received the backing of councillors at a meeting last night (Wednesday).
You may also want to watch:
Vivienne Ash (Honiton)
Ray Franklin (Budleigh Salterton)
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 4 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 5 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Council lobbies Government on behalf of young people
- 9 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
Mike Green (Seaton)
Ann Liverton (Sidmouth)
Graham Liverton (Sidmouth)
Bob Peachey (Clyst Valley)
Tony Reed (Sidmouth)
Sara Randall Johnson (Whimple)