Bride Kelly is a knockout with boxer Daniel
- Credit: Archant
Charmouth beautician hooks super heavyweight as couple wed in register office ceremony
The boxer married the beautician at Bridport Register Office on Saturday.
Lyme-born horticulturist Daniel Legg is an enthusiastic member of Bridport Boxing Club. A super heavyweight he, married Kelly McKey, of Charmouth, a hair and beauty technician, who runs her own business.
The bride is the daughter of Brian and Linda McKey and the bridegroom, is the son of Andrew Legg and Mrs Belinda Shepherd.
Best man was Luke McKey, the bride’s brother.
You may also want to watch:
Bridport Boxing Club members were prominent at a lunch for 60 guests at St Andrew’s Community Hall, Charmouth, and this was followed by an evening buffet and party at the same venue.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 10 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring