Bride: The Wedding Show returns to Westpoint Exeter
- Credit: Archant
If you are planning a wedding, Westpoint is the place to go in October
The autumn edition of Bride: The Wedding Show returns to Westpoint Exeter from October 13-14, promising an even bigger and better weekend of wedding planning.
Featuring more than 170 local suppliers, including a host of Honiton businesses, the show offers all the components for couples to plan their perfect day – from dresses and cakes to venues and transport.
Honiton-based businesses showcasing include: Ben Lee Photoimagery, Deer Park Classic Cars, Lovely Bridal, Snooks Photography, Sweet Satisfaction, and Deer Park Country House.
Kate Wilkinson, wedding coordinator at Deer Park Country House, said: “Come and meet our delightful weddings team who can’t wait to discuss the plans for your big day. We love meeting with newly engaged couples and wedding suppliers. Our favourite thing about attending the show is seeing all the new trends and styles for the year ahead. The catwalk is definitely a highlight.”
You may also want to watch:
There will be complimentary copies of South West Bride magazine available and goody bags for the first 100 brides through the door, as well as exclusive competitions to enter and the sensational catwalk show – considered the best in business.
For further information and tickets, visit http://www.bridetheweddingshow.co.uk/wedding-show/exeter/
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon