Bumper Christmas for village shop
Biggest takings at Offwell since Post Point introduced.
We would just like to say a big thank you to everybody who made the effort to use our village shop and post point over the Christmas period, it was lovely to see lots of new faces as well as our regular customers.
We had a bumper week just before Christmas with the biggest takings since we became a post point!
Don’t forget, we have free parking just outside the shop and lots of local goods for sale as well as many basic items. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.
You may also want to watch:
Offwell Village Shop and Post Point
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 3 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 4 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'