Burglar recalled to prison
Police keen to know whereabouts of Richard Davis, 43.
Police are hunting a burglar who has breached the conditions of his early release from prison.
Richard Davis, also known as Richard Smart, will be arrested on sight - once he is located.
Members of the public are urged to call police if they see the 43-year-old.
He is described as white, six feet tall and of proportionate build with short mousey hair and blue eyes.
You may also want to watch:
Police say he sometimes grows a ginger-coloured, goatee-style beard.
Davis has several tattoos, including a bulldog to his left arm, a swallow with a scroll and a red rose with ‘Olivia’ on his right arm.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon
He has links to Exeter and Bristol, but could be anywhere in the South West.
Davis was recently released from prison after serving a term for burglary and driving offences.
Police are appealing for anyone who has Information to call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or the non-emergency police number 101, quoting crime reference number DE/11/9968.