Burglar recalled to prison
Police keen to know whereabouts of Richard Davis, 43.
Police are hunting a burglar who has breached the conditions of his early release from prison.
Richard Davis, also known as Richard Smart, will be arrested on sight - once he is located.
Members of the public are urged to call police if they see the 43-year-old.
He is described as white, six feet tall and of proportionate build with short mousey hair and blue eyes.
Police say he sometimes grows a ginger-coloured, goatee-style beard.
Davis has several tattoos, including a bulldog to his left arm, a swallow with a scroll and a red rose with ‘Olivia’ on his right arm.
- 1 Pub of the year Axminster Inn crowned
- 2 River Cottage Kitchen now open again at out-of-town HQ
- 3 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 Honiton author release new sci-fi drama book
- 6 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 7 Why are we constantly waiting?
- 8 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 9 Giving the Monarchy a bad name...
- 10 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
He has links to Exeter and Bristol, but could be anywhere in the South West.
Davis was recently released from prison after serving a term for burglary and driving offences.
Police are appealing for anyone who has Information to call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or the non-emergency police number 101, quoting crime reference number DE/11/9968.