Burglar recalled to prison
Police keen to know whereabouts of Richard Davis, 43.
Police are hunting a burglar who has breached the conditions of his early release from prison.
Richard Davis, also known as Richard Smart, will be arrested on sight - once he is located.
Members of the public are urged to call police if they see the 43-year-old.
He is described as white, six feet tall and of proportionate build with short mousey hair and blue eyes.
You may also want to watch:
Police say he sometimes grows a ginger-coloured, goatee-style beard.
Davis has several tattoos, including a bulldog to his left arm, a swallow with a scroll and a red rose with ‘Olivia’ on his right arm.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 3 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 4 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 7 Seaton tourist attraction to stay closed to the public
- 8 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 9 Property of the Week: Marcella House, Kilmington
- 10 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
He has links to Exeter and Bristol, but could be anywhere in the South West.
Davis was recently released from prison after serving a term for burglary and driving offences.
Police are appealing for anyone who has Information to call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or the non-emergency police number 101, quoting crime reference number DE/11/9968.