Burglary suspects remanded in custody
Three men from Chard appeared in court to answer allegations of burglary and theft of a car.
Three men have appeared in court charged with burglary after allegedly stealing scratch cards from a newsagent’s shop in Seaton.
A burglary allegedly occurred during the early hours of Thursday, July 26, at New Look News in Harbour Road.
The suspects, all from Chard in Somerset,appeared in custody at Central Devon Magistrates’ Court last Friday to answer allegations of burglary and the theft of a car.
They have been remanded in custody and will appear in court again tomorrow (Thursday, August 2).
You may also want to watch:
Those facing allegations are Richard Charles Lay, 29, of Old Town, James Alan Stuart, 46, of Coronation Street, and Daniel John Deeprose, 26, of Brian Mooney Close.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 6 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 7 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 8 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 9 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 10 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event