Burglary suspects remanded in custody
Three men from Chard appeared in court to answer allegations of burglary and theft of a car.
Three men have appeared in court charged with burglary after allegedly stealing scratch cards from a newsagent’s shop in Seaton.
A burglary allegedly occurred during the early hours of Thursday, July 26, at New Look News in Harbour Road.
The suspects, all from Chard in Somerset,appeared in custody at Central Devon Magistrates’ Court last Friday to answer allegations of burglary and the theft of a car.
They have been remanded in custody and will appear in court again tomorrow (Thursday, August 2).
You may also want to watch:
Those facing allegations are Richard Charles Lay, 29, of Old Town, James Alan Stuart, 46, of Coronation Street, and Daniel John Deeprose, 26, of Brian Mooney Close.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone