Burnt offering

PUBLISHED: 14:00 22 July 2008 | UPDATED: 22:07 15 June 2010

A HOUSE in Musbury became heavily smoke-logged after a saucepan was left unattended on the cooker.

A HOUSE in Musbury became heavily smoke-logged after a saucepan was left unattended on the cooker.Firefighters from Colyton and Axminster were called out to the building in Northfield, after the smoke alarm went off.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald