Call for therapists, Axminster
THE Awareness Centre in Axminster is calling for more complementary therapists to take part in its open evening.
The centre, in Chard Street, is holding the event on the September 13.
Kizzy Brown, centre co-ordinator, said: “‘There is a great deal of interest and demand for this field in today’s society, and we would like to recruit more complementary therapists to keep up with the demand. We’re really looking forward to the event and can’t wait to provide more therapies to the public.”
Complementary therapies complement conventional medicine rather than act as an alternative to it.
The event will run from 7pm until 8-30pm and all who attend will receive a glass of wine and have the chance to talk to therapists.
You may also want to watch:
Any therapists who would like more information about the event should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kizzy or Jools on 01297 32331.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 4 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery