Call for therapists, Axminster
THE Awareness Centre in Axminster is calling for more complementary therapists to take part in its open evening.
The centre, in Chard Street, is holding the event on the September 13.
Kizzy Brown, centre co-ordinator, said: “‘There is a great deal of interest and demand for this field in today’s society, and we would like to recruit more complementary therapists to keep up with the demand. We’re really looking forward to the event and can’t wait to provide more therapies to the public.”
Complementary therapies complement conventional medicine rather than act as an alternative to it.
The event will run from 7pm until 8-30pm and all who attend will receive a glass of wine and have the chance to talk to therapists.
You may also want to watch:
Any therapists who would like more information about the event should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kizzy or Jools on 01297 32331.
- 1 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket
- 2 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 3 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 4 Seaton Gateway opens after revamp
- 5 Open invitation to help save church for the community
- 6 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 7 Pink and blue on the Honiton greens
- 8 Hundreds of bikers rev up to raise funds for life savers
- 9 Steve and Dee hand over foodbank role to new manager
- 10 Dark day for Millwey Rise