Call for therapists, Axminster
THE Awareness Centre in Axminster is calling for more complementary therapists to take part in its open evening.
The centre, in Chard Street, is holding the event on the September 13.
Kizzy Brown, centre co-ordinator, said: “‘There is a great deal of interest and demand for this field in today’s society, and we would like to recruit more complementary therapists to keep up with the demand. We’re really looking forward to the event and can’t wait to provide more therapies to the public.”
Complementary therapies complement conventional medicine rather than act as an alternative to it.
The event will run from 7pm until 8-30pm and all who attend will receive a glass of wine and have the chance to talk to therapists.
You may also want to watch:
Any therapists who would like more information about the event should email email@example.com or call Kizzy or Jools on 01297 32331.
- 1 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 2 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 3 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 4 Hollie's happy to be in the Little Shop of vouchers
- 5 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 6 Children get a taste of life in a forest school - and enjoy the benefits
- 7 Netball club members win superstar backing for 'trip' to Australia
- 8 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 9 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 10 Honiton carers' group meets again