Calling all superheroes
MP backs superhero-themed wear it pink day campaign to fund research into breast cancer.
Honiton and Tiverton MP Neil Parish is backing the fight against breast cancer and is urging his constituents to show their support by taking part in wear it pink day.
The Breast Cancer Campaign event, now in its 10th year, will be centred on the theme of superheroes and will take place nationally next month.
Mr Parish said: “Every year in the UK, around 48,000 women and 340 men are diagnosed with breast cancer.
“This is why we all need to support wear it pink day on October 26, so that Breast Cancer Campaign can continue to fund research which will one day lead to a cure.”
For more information or to register to receive a free fund-raising pack visit www.wearitpink.co.uk
- 1 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 2 Mum-to-be's relaxing holiday ends in baby being delivered at Devon resort
- 3 Campsite bid for farm to boost business
- 4 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 5 New homes released for sale in Seaton with help available for first time buyers
- 6 Information sought on fly-tipping incident in Honiton
- 7 Careless charity shop donors are costing Devon Air Ambulance money
- 8 Honiton slip to home defeat against brilliant Bovey
- 9 Dramatic departure of six Honiton councillors after council tax vote
- 10 New £60,000 funding for Honiton play park