Cambridge woman to benefit from two scooters
- Credit: Archant
Teresa Baker says the donation has ‘drastically’ changed her life
A pair of mobility aids have been given to a woman in need by Honiton-based Joe Gilson Mobility Scheme – taking the total donated to 105.
Glen Dimmock accepted two scooters on behalf of his sister, Teresa Baker, who comes from Cambridge.
Teresa, 56, has had cancer and suffered from a stroke, and requires a pacemaker.
She needed two scooters – one for the road and one for her car. She says the donation will ‘drastically change her life’. Carol is now looking for more working scooters.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can donate should call 0140443341.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 6 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding