Campaign for superfast broadband gathers speed
Residents register their pleas for superfast broadband.
Residents across East Devon have been registering their pleas for superfast broadband services.
The Connecting Devon and Somerset Superfast Broadband campaign has received more than 2,500 responses since launching on February 6.
The campaign is being run by Devon and Somerset County Council’s in partnership with North Somerset, Plymouth and Torbay councils.
Data collected will be used to help roll out a new broadband network and will mean suppliers can work with communities and business to improve overall speeds.
You may also want to watch:
The survey will run until February 29
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 3 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 4 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'