Can you give Indie a good home?
Police in Devon and Cornwall appeal for new home for retiring police dog.
A RETIRING police dog from Devon and Cornwall is in need of good home as he reaches the end of his working life in the force.
Police in Devon and Cornwall are looking for a home for 7-year-old German shepherd, Indie, who is about to retire from service.
Indie’s handler PC Steve Dutton said: “He is looking for a nice retirement home; he needs a person who is confident with dogs as he can push his luck at times.
“He is good with children and other smaller dogs, but would not put up with another stronger-willed dog around and no cats or other animals.
PC Dutton added: “Indie is a character with a massive personality. He will give back what you put into him and can be a very loving dog.”
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 5 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 6 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 Internal bowls battle in national competition
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight