Cancelled Honiton art auction to be held in June
- Credit: Archant
A new date has been confirmed for a fundraising art auction in Honiton, which was cancelled due to the snow earlier this month.
Thelma Hulbert Gallery (THG) and Honiton’s Admiral Nurse campaign had to take the decision to postpone their fundraising auction, which was planned for March 2.
The new date for the auction is Friday, June 8, at 7pm with a reception from 6pm in the main gallery.
THG’s Fiona Page-Turner said: “The safety of all our visitors, the auction team and volunteers was paramount so we decided to postpone the auction and to relaunch it at the beginning of our next exhibition.
“We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
You may also want to watch:
“Thank you to everyone who has already shown so much interest and placed bids in the gallery and online. These will all still be valid.”
The auction will raise funds for Honiton’s Admiral Nurse campaign and the gallery’s learning programme supporting those with dementia.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre