Cancelled Honiton art auction to be held in June
- Credit: Archant
A new date has been confirmed for a fundraising art auction in Honiton, which was cancelled due to the snow earlier this month.
Thelma Hulbert Gallery (THG) and Honiton’s Admiral Nurse campaign had to take the decision to postpone their fundraising auction, which was planned for March 2.
The new date for the auction is Friday, June 8, at 7pm with a reception from 6pm in the main gallery.
THG’s Fiona Page-Turner said: “The safety of all our visitors, the auction team and volunteers was paramount so we decided to postpone the auction and to relaunch it at the beginning of our next exhibition.
“We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
You may also want to watch:
“Thank you to everyone who has already shown so much interest and placed bids in the gallery and online. These will all still be valid.”
The auction will raise funds for Honiton’s Admiral Nurse campaign and the gallery’s learning programme supporting those with dementia.
- 1 'Unmissable' music show a treat for Beehive audiences
- 2 PM had to be cautious on next step, says MP
- 3 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
- 4 Walkers get ready to step out in the twilight for Hospiscare
- 5 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 6 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 7 Axminster bowlers travel to Seaton for a challenging fixture
- 8 Royal College of Midwives calls for long-term investment in NHS staff
- 9 Couple support hospital that cared for tragic grandson
- 10 Leanne's charity pledge to spread the word on vision awareness