Cancer survivor signing copies of her first book in Honiton
ONE of Honiton s leading theatrical lights has written a book about her battle with cancer.
ONE of Honiton's leading theatrical lights has written a book about her battle with cancer.
Jan Guscott, of Honiton Players, will be signing copies of the book, An Uplifting Experience, at the Cancer Research shop, Lace Walk, from mid-morning on Saturday, October 24.
Profits from the sale of the self-published title will be donated to Cancer Research.
Jan, who recently took on the role of Juanita Maxwell Phillips during a series of public events, is also a member of Honiton Writers' Circle.
You may also want to watch:
An uplifting Experience is on sale priced �8.10 at local bookshops and online from Amazon.
- 1 'Unmissable' music show a treat for Beehive audiences
- 2 PM had to be cautious on next step, says MP
- 3 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
- 4 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 5 Walkers get ready to step out in the twilight for Hospiscare
- 6 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 7 Axminster bowlers travel to Seaton for a challenging fixture
- 8 Royal College of Midwives calls for long-term investment in NHS staff
- 9 Leanne's charity pledge to spread the word on vision awareness
- 10 Traders repay public's support with a fortnight feast of fiver offers