Cancer survivor signing copies of her first book in Honiton
ONE of Honiton s leading theatrical lights has written a book about her battle with cancer.
ONE of Honiton's leading theatrical lights has written a book about her battle with cancer.
Jan Guscott, of Honiton Players, will be signing copies of the book, An Uplifting Experience, at the Cancer Research shop, Lace Walk, from mid-morning on Saturday, October 24.
Profits from the sale of the self-published title will be donated to Cancer Research.
Jan, who recently took on the role of Juanita Maxwell Phillips during a series of public events, is also a member of Honiton Writers' Circle.
You may also want to watch:
An uplifting Experience is on sale priced �8.10 at local bookshops and online from Amazon.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 6 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home