Cancer survivor signing copies of her first book in Honiton
ONE of Honiton s leading theatrical lights has written a book about her battle with cancer.
ONE of Honiton's leading theatrical lights has written a book about her battle with cancer.
Jan Guscott, of Honiton Players, will be signing copies of the book, An Uplifting Experience, at the Cancer Research shop, Lace Walk, from mid-morning on Saturday, October 24.
Profits from the sale of the self-published title will be donated to Cancer Research.
Jan, who recently took on the role of Juanita Maxwell Phillips during a series of public events, is also a member of Honiton Writers' Circle.
You may also want to watch:
An uplifting Experience is on sale priced �8.10 at local bookshops and online from Amazon.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 5 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 6 Community group invites people to volunteers fayre
- 7 Flying start for the Axminster Tigers
- 8 Benefit cheat 'too disabled to move' filmed shopping in Axminster
- 9 Lottery millionaire helps support big beach clean-up
- 10 Property of the Week: Combpyne Road, Musbury, Axminster