Cancer survivor signing copies of her first book in Honiton
ONE of Honiton s leading theatrical lights has written a book about her battle with cancer.
ONE of Honiton's leading theatrical lights has written a book about her battle with cancer.
Jan Guscott, of Honiton Players, will be signing copies of the book, An Uplifting Experience, at the Cancer Research shop, Lace Walk, from mid-morning on Saturday, October 24.
Profits from the sale of the self-published title will be donated to Cancer Research.
Jan, who recently took on the role of Juanita Maxwell Phillips during a series of public events, is also a member of Honiton Writers' Circle.
An uplifting Experience is on sale priced �8.10 at local bookshops and online from Amazon.
- 1 Five-year-old girl dies after road accident near Honiton
- 2 Dramatic departure of six Honiton councillors after council tax vote
- 3 Serious road accident at Wilmington
- 4 Information sought on fly-tipping incident in Honiton
- 5 Devon model railway manufacturer expands factory space to keep up with demand
- 6 Bringing the best of British to Honiton
- 7 Mum-to-be's relaxing holiday ends in baby being delivered at Devon resort
- 8 New £60,000 funding for Honiton play park
- 9 Volunteers sought for speed awareness scheme in Cranbrook
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products