Powerlines brought down during incident.
Powerlines were damaged after a vehicle collision near Kilmington.
Emergency services were called to the incident today (Monday) involving a single vehicle, which had collided with a telegraph poel causing the vehicle to turn on its roof.
The telegraph pole was brought down during the incident where it was blocking the road.
Southern Electricity attended to remove the pole.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said that fire crews helped make the vehicle safe and there were no reports of injuries.
Police also attended the scene.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 4 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 5 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 6 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 7 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 8 Sidmouth and Ottery hockey stung by Hornets
- 9 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes