Car destroyed by fire at Colyford
- Credit: Archant
Seaton fire crew called out to blazing vehicle at Colyford late on Tuesday night
A car was left almost destroyed after catching fire on a public road at Colyford last night (Tuesday).
A Seaton fire crew was called to Seaton Road just after 11.15pm and found the car to be well alight.
Fire fighters wore breathing apparatus and used hoses to put out the flames.
The engine compartment and three quarters of the rest of the car was destroyed, the fire service said.
You may also want to watch:
The cause is believed to be accidental.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts