Car fire in Feniton
Car found alight near the B3177.
A car was left severely damaged following a fire in Feniton.
The incident took place near the B3177, at 12.05am, on Saturday.
One appliance from Ottery St Mary was mobilised to the scene with Crew Commander Alford in charge.
A spokesman for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said: “The vehicle was well alight on arrival and the crew used two breathing apparatus and two hosereels to extinguish the fire.
You may also want to watch:
“The vehicle was severely damaged.”
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon