Car fire on A30
Firefighters from Honiton and Ottery St Mary mobilised.
Firefighters from Honiton and Ottery St Mary were called to deal with a car on fire on the A30.
The incident occurred today (Thursday), at 4.44pm, on the Westbound carriageway between the Patteson Cross and Daisymount junctions.
On arrival fire crews found a car off the main trunk road with a small fire involving the dashboard.
The fire was extinguished using a hose reel jet and breathing apparatus was used.
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 6 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 Internal bowls battle in national competition
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight