Caring Co-op staff support MENCAP
Three cheers for fund-raising.
STAFF at The Co-operative in Honiton have chosen MENCAP as their charity of the year.
MENCAP supports young people with learning disabilities.
Workers at the Lace Walk supermarket recently launched their fund-raising drive by dressing up as cheer leaders.
You can support them by donating cash at checkouts.
Pictured are Paul Rooke, Kath Baker, Jo Fox, Zoe Goodwin, Rachael Muggeridge and Becky Deakin.
Picture by Terry Ife. Ref: mhh 6992-03-11TI.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 There are troubling consequences for all of us in this real life satire
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Village fundraisers are rewarded as new play park opens
- 5 Lions quick on the draw to maintain fundraising mission
- 6 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 7 Lord Lieutenant leads county charity’s 60th anniversary salute
- 8 7 cosiest pubs in East Devon
- 9 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 10 Lacemaker whose skills were admired by the Royal family