Carnival craft fair for local causes
Honiton and District Carnival Club will be raising money for local causes in the town. A collection will also be held to help the victims of the Lee Close fire.
Honiton and District Carnival Club will be holding a craft fair tomorrow (Saturday) to raise money for local causes in the town.
The event at the Mackarness Hall starts from 9am until 2pm.
Tea, coffee and bacon rolles will be available.
The club will also be joined by Jordan Joyce, who will be selling his new album, Mystery Face, to raise moneu for Ronald McDonald House.
You may also want to watch:
He was left seriously injured when he was involved in a collision with a car in 2003 when he was 15.
His accident inspired him to make the four track album.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon
During the event the carnival club will be holding a collection for the victims of the Lee Close fire.