Carnival fun gets under way
Don’t miss the grand illuminated procession in Honiton tomorrow (Saturday).
The streets will be lined with visitors when Honiton and District Carnival 2012 comes to town.
The grand procession starts from Ottery Moor Lane at 7.30pm tomorrow (Saturday).
Majorettes will be on hand to entertain crowds along the route from 7pm.
The popular event attracts entries from across Devon and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
Look out for Honiton’s carnival queen and princess - sisters Chloe and Kayleigh Broom.
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief