Cars take centre stage at railway centre
Sunshine brings out the crowds for the annual vintage and classic vehicle rally at Pecorama in Beer
Cars were the stars at Pecorama model railway centre, in Beer, on Sunday.
Sunshine meant a bumper turnout for the annual vintage and classic vehicle rally.
Visitors and owners had an enjoyable time touring the exhibition fields while the brollies, gazebos and picnics also came out in force.
Many people took advantage of the wonderful weather and visited the Pecorama gardens, viewed the stunning art exhibition by Robert Crisp, in the Station Gallery, and took a ride on the Beer Heights Light Railway.
You may also want to watch:
Along with 75 independent entries clubs represented were: Bridport Classic Motor Cycle Club, Classic Friends Car Club, MG Owners’ Club, Midget and Sprite Club, Taunton Historic Vehicle Group, Transport of Yesteryear Club, Triumph Sports Six Club.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 10 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners